Monday 10 April 2017

Review : Hatha Yoga at Yoga Mala

Hi guys!! IM so happy I was into hatha yoga a lot

Hatha yoga make myself happier somehow. For the beginner (like me) I really suggest you to take hatha yoga because the instructors will slow down, and with lower pace of yoga you still can catch up, stretch your body well and obviously lose that fat ! LOL.


Yogamala is located at CBD area , near raffles place there. I love the place so much as I enter the place.It is a  cozy place and as a first time-er at yoga mala, they ask me to fill some form and show me the locker where I put my things. They provide you with shower and some table to do your make up too !


The session is pretty cool, and my teacher/coach was angmoh. I get to chit-chat with her before the class start and she told me its okay to not being flexible , and don't give up , she on and off practicing yoga for 7 years. And wow I am pretty impressed cos she cycle from Buona Visa to CBD ( around 20km) wah! Other than that, i asked her, if beginner like me should take aerial yoga and she told me yes just go for it. :P


The class was good, and i got more and more balance from the previous one. I think i slowly fall in love with yoga. Is just so relaxing and the next day you will feel that your body become more and more lengthen ( HAHA!)

OMG . See those rope. I cant wait for my aerial class.. ( Will review it for sure)


Ps. Yoga Mala got few class that you can try like aerial, hot yoga, and many different type of yoga.
Images from :https://yogamala.com.sg/yoga-studio/

See yall soon girls