Sunday, 10 May 2015

Dear You

Dear you , 
Its feel like so long that ive havent hear your voice .. 
i dont know since when , youre come into my mind.. , everyday , when i wakeup , im gonna wait your text to only see your goodmorning text .. 

Dear you, 
you are the first one that i wanted to tell if something happened to me, i miss the time that uve always there and talk to me , i even miss how you nag about your life or whatever shit that happened :)

Dear you ,
remember that time you hold me tight , hug me tight , shed my tears , remember that i cry out loud in your shoulder , and you told me everything gonna be okay? yes it is okay because of you ..thankyou

Dear you,
no is not a love , is a need .. how i need you to complete my day everyday ,

Dear you,
how i wish you can know im real , and how i wish that you give me a chance  to be still there for you in the end of your day .. 


Dear you,
I miss you .



1 comment:

Vivian Leung said...

Would you like to follow each other on G+ and GFC?

Vivianista.com